Best undermount kitchen sinks for quartz countertops will make your kitchen appear more stylish, modern and luxurious. These sinks have a concealed rim, which fits the countertops perfectly and gives off a more refined look. However, choosing the right under-mount kitchen sinks is never an easy task as the options are nearly limitless. Bourbon O is here to help you find out the best kitchen sink that goes well with your quartz countertop.
Table of Contents
- How to choose the best undermount kitchen sinks for quartz countertops.
- Best undermount kitchen sinks for quartz countertops.
- FAQs about best undermount kitchen sinks for quartz countertops.
How to choose the best undermount kitchen sinks for quartz countertops.
Number of bowls
On the market today, single bowl and double bowl kitchen sinks are the most popular. Many people prefer the single bowl option because they’re more spacious. A two bowl sink is designed with a divider in the middle and two drains, making it easier to do multi tasks in the kitchen. You can also find the three bowl design, but it’s less used owing to the large size.
Depth of the bowls
The most common under-mount sinks usually come with 4 – 12 inches of depth. Deeper sinks are needed when you want to avoid splashback or wash larger items. Besides, a shallow bowl design is still highly sought after as it helps you stand more straight and avoid back pain.
Material of the sink
Another important criterion that should be considered is the substance of the sink. The most commonly used materials nowadays are acrylic resin and stainless steel. The sink should be durable and highly resistant to environmental factors no matter what material you choose.
Related article: Can You Have a Dishwasher with a Septic Tank?
Best undermount kitchen sinks for quartz countertops.
Kraus Premier Undermount Kitchen Sink
- KITCHEN SET INCLUDES: Double bowl sink, stainless steel bottom grid (x2), drain assembly (x2), mounting hardware,...
- SMART LOW DIVIDER provides the spaciousness of a single bowl sink with the functionality of a double bowl. Extra...
- DENT-RESISTANT SINK (32 in. x 19 in. x 8 1 2 in.) made from durable TRU16 real 16-gauge T304 stainless steel with...
Nothing speeds up the work faster than a double kitchen sink for a busy home cook. The extra sink allows you to do multi tasks and add an extra efficiency to the daily household chores. In addition, the sink is also designed with a perfect depth to contain large kitchen items.
This Kraus under-mount sink is strong and durable thanks to the top-quality stainless steel. Not only highly scratch and warp-resistant, but this sink also has an excellent satin finish. This helps the sink give off an elegant look and allows easy clean-up.
However, installing this product is quite challenging, and you might need to seek a professional plumber’s help.
BLANCO Double Bowl Undermount Sink
- SINK DIMENSIONS: 29.75" L X 18.13" W X 8" D and designed to fit 36" minimum cabinet base
- DURABLE MATERIAL: Patented SILGRANIT material is heat, scratch, stain, chip and impact resistant
- HYGIENIC+PLUS SURFACE TECHNOLOGY: Available on all SILGRANIT sinks, this acts as a protective shield against...
Another great option if you’re interested in a double bowl sink is this BLANCO Undermount Sink. The sink divider is quite low. It won’t be a blockage if you need to wash larger things. With twice the space, more than one family member can work at the same time without any inconvenience.
The Blanco’s sink has an excellent aesthetic, but it can also live up to your highest quality standards. The sink uses XM in its construction – a premium quality durable and highly stain-resistant material.
Karran Quartz Front Undermount Kitchen Sink
- 34in. x 21.25in. x 9in. Minimum cabinet size required is 36 in.
- DURABLE: Impact, scratch and heat resistant up to 535°F
- LOW MAINTENANCE: Smooth surface that’s easy to clean and maintain.
There are 6 different colors of Karran Quartz kitchen sink available, making it easier to find one that truly matches your quartz countertops. This undermount sink is built with quartz crystals with acrylic resin impeccable finish. It’s a great combination that adds extra durability to the sink, allowing it to withstand dramatic fluctuations in temperatures.
Furthermore, this material is also known to be super smooth and easy to clean. It can prevent food from sticking to the surface of the sink. This Karran Quartz sink is so popular also thanks to the perfectly thought out proportions. The bowl has a decent depth, and the drain is placed at the back of the sink.
Ruvati Stainless Steel Undermount Kitchen Sink
- WORKSTATION sink with single-tier track - Overhanging lips on the front and back act as a track for sliding the...
- 16 GAUGE Premium T-304 Grade Stainless Steel (18/10 Chromium/Nickel) will never rust or stain | Commercial grade...
- Heavy duty SOUND GUARD UNDERCOATING and THICK RUBBER PADDING to minimize noise and reduce condensation | Sloped...
Ruvati’s kitchen sink is multifunctional, allowing you to cook and clean simultaneously. It comes with many accessories such as a wooden workstation, chopping board, drying rack, colander… Moreover, the colander and the cutting board are designed to be slidable on the track around the sink.
This undermount sink is manufactured from 16-gauge stainless steel, making the sink strong and long-lasting. This type of material also guarantees corrosion and stain-resistant abilities. The Ruvati kitchen sink also features noise reduction properties, making it among the best undermount kitchen sinks for quartz countertops.
The sink has a layer of rubber to minimize the banging sound while you wash dishes. The inclined bottom of the sink allows water to be drained away faster.
Elkay Single Bowl Undermount Sink
- Sink Dimensions: 30-1/2" X 18-1/2" X 10" Min. Cabinet Size: 36"
- REPAIRABLE FINISH: Finish is scratch resistant to heavy-duty use. Deep scratches are repairable. Lustrous grain...
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink...
This undermount sink has a timeless design that fits nearly every kitchen interior decoration. It’s a single bowl kitchen sink, which creates no interrupted space to facilitate kitchen tasks. Other than black, there are also many more colors to choose from, allowing you to easily choose the sink that matches your quartz countertop.
The sink features a single drain at the top right corner – a perfect place to help the water drain faster while offsetting the sink’s rectangular shape. The Elkay undermount sink merges perfectly with the counters in your kitchen. It has a smooth surface made of acrylic resin combined with quartz dust, making the sink stain and scratch-resistant.
FAQs about best undermount kitchen sinks for quartz countertops.
What is the best material for undermount kitchen sinks?
Granite sinks are the most durable ones. They’re highly heat-resistant, can last a lifetime and make your countertops look good.
What sink size is the most commonly used?
A standard kitchen sink ranges from 24 to 36 inches. However, you’ll notice that the most popular dimensions are somewhere between 30 to 33 inches.
How can I choose the right size for undermount kitchen sinks?
The sink size is based on the size of your base cabinet. Measure the internal space of the cabinet and reduce it by 2 – 3 inches from each dimension.
Above is the list of 5 best undermount kitchen sinks for quartz countertops to bring out your kitchen décor. When choosing the most appropriate under-mount kitchen sink, you must consider various factors such as the design, dimensions, number of bowls, colors… Hopefully, the complete guide that Bourbon O just gave you will be a concrete help.