Alexia sweet potato fries are a snack that almost all of us like, but we are savvy users and let Bourbon O use the product wisely.
Alexia sweet potato fries are a convenient fast food for lazy people in the kitchen, and the air fryer will be the perfect choice for you instead of using the microwave.
Because of such convenience, I always have some packs of alexia sweet potato fries air fryer in the fridge to eat occasionally with my sister or friends or simply eat alone. We quite like the Alex brand, so we use it a lot. And honestly, I’m a pretty loyal person, so if it wasn’t too bad, I could eat it all the way through.
It has fewer calories, and it’s sweet and not as bland as a potato, so I don’t need to add seasoning if I want to make a snack for myself.
Table of Contents
- Why Do People Like Alexia Sweet Potato Fries In Air Fryer
- Is eating sweet potato fries in the air fryer healthy?
Why Do People Like Alexia Sweet Potato Fries In Air Fryer
As suggested above, you should use an air fryer for cooking this Alexia sweet potato fries air fryer dish because the processing time will be faster. You don’t have to wait too long to get too hungry, but cooking for too long will cost you electricity. When using the microwave, you have to wait 15-25 minutes instead of just waiting 8 minutes like an air fryer.
You do not need to add cooking oil like cooking in a pan on an induction or gas stove. You just put Alexia sweet potato fries air fryer in and wait for deep-fried food. The hot air in the pot will circulate and turn the soft sweet potato into a super crispy potato that will melt in your mouth when you eat it.
But pay attention to the width of each sweet potato, as thick pieces will take longer to cook. So the advice here is that you cut as thinly as possible.
- We will start cooking at 204 degrees C
- You should not miss the sweet potatoes into a pile but should spread them evenly so that the pot cooks the potatoes faster and more evenly.
- Cook the first turn for 4.5 minutes plus another 4 minutes after flipping the back of the potatoes over.
- You can add seasoning as you like and start enjoying it.
Tips To Reheat Sweet Potato Fries In The Air Fryer
What to do if cooking alexia sweet potato fries in an air fryer is too much to eat. Don’t worry. You just need to leave the Alexia sweet potato fries air fryer and pot and turn it back on for a few minutes, and you will have a crispy dish. Unlike a microwave, if you cook it again, it will be mushy.
Serving Suggestions for Alexia Sweet Potato Fries In Air Fryer
These fries are delicious eaten as a snack such as:
- Chicken sandwiches
- Turkey meatballs
- Buffalo chicken wraps
Is eating sweet potato fries in the air fryer healthy?
Because Alexia sweet potato fries air fryer is fast food, it inevitably has more carbohydrates and calories than fresh food, but don’t worry, this dish also has vitamin E, vitamin A, and fiber to ensure nutrition for you when eating. As long as you eat in moderation, everything will be fine because it only provides enough energy for you to function, not excess.
You can treat them as your daily snack, so that way, it will be harmful from a physical perspective since they are mostly carbs. Carbs also give you energy, but more carbs can be bad for you, so include a minimal amount of carbs in your diet.
Notes on the Recipe
- No need to defrost it after removing it from the freezer. Straight into the pot, and start cooking.
- Depending on the capacity of each type of stove, the average time for food to be eaten is approximately 10 minutes. Please pay attention to this time and remember to turn both sides evenly to make the dish more delicious.
- Don’t be greedy: if you cook long-time dishes, they may not be cooked evenly because many pieces are planted on top of each other, and there is no space for air to cook the pieces below.
- Is it necessary to preheat it: if you are too lazy to do it, you don’t need it. If you want it to be nicer and crispy, you can do it. It will depend on your needs
- Remember never to use cooking spray as it can damage the pot.
Are sweet potato fries required to soak before cooking?
Is Gluten-Free in Alexia sweet potato fries air fryer?
If you are allergic or can’t eat Gluten-Free in alexia sweet potato fries air fryer, you should carefully read the nutritional information on the product’s packaging to avoid losing money without eating.
Is this food good for your health?
Because it is fried food, it has higher calories and carbohydrates than other natural fresh foods. So if you are trying to lose weight or want to protect your health and don’t want to eat fast food, you can think about giving up eating it and eating more green vegetables and chicken breast. As for those who are not too strict with their menu, they can also try it a few times a week to suppress cravings; dishes alexia sweet potato fries and an air fryer also have certain nutrients for the body, so if you eat not too much, it’s fine. Still benefit you. Because the amount of food you eat turns into energy for you to work and spend, and then there’s nothing left over to form fat.
Bourbon O hopes you have more insight and use the product properly through the article.