Are there any budget-friendly loaded tea recipes without Herbalife?
Can I make loaded tea at home?
If you also have the same questions in mind and need answers, you come to the right place. Well, I have the same answer for these two questions which is a yes. We will discuss that further in this article.
I understand that loaded tea has all the fame on social media recently due to not only its eye-catching appearance but also its variety of benefits. Reputedly, having 24 oz loaded tea each day can give you energy throughout the hard-working day. Moreover, it’s often packed with vitamin(B, C) and other supplements, which will give mental clarity and metabolism. This low-calorie loaded tea can also help you achieve fitness goals and lose weight without worrying about the additional calories found in other drinks and coffee. However, the majority of this loaded tea comes along with Herbalife labeled products in the nutrition club which is not quite affordable for everyone. Therefore, in this article on Bourbon O, we will introduce you to some loaded tea recipes without Herbalife labeled products to make at home and its cost will be much easier for your wallet.
Buy now on Amazon
Table of Contents
- Things you should know to create a suitable loaded tea recipes without Herbalife products
- How can you builde your loaded tea recipes without Herbalife products?
- 2 examples of loaded tea recipes without Herbalife
Things you should know to create a suitable loaded tea recipes without Herbalife products
Before having any specification in loaded tea recipes without Herbalife, we need to understand what is loaded tea and the components which create Herbalife loaded tea so that we can find substitutes for them. Having this knowledge also leads you to the ability to create your own recipes based on your preferences.
Loaded teas are a drink made with a variety of components that are all intended to enhance health or function. Some specialize in their capacity to boost energy. Some to aid in the improvement of concentration. Others could promote weight reduction or faster metabolism.
Loaded teas are created with Herbalife Tea Concentrate, Herbalife Lift-Off Dupe, Aloe, and flavored with Stevia-sweetened Flavorings. That’s right, there aren’t any sugars! With only 20 calories and ZERO grams of sugar, they provide all the energy you need for a day.
So, as you can see all of the ingredients in Herbalife loaded tea can be replaced with cheaper products such as using 4C Energy Rush instead of Herbalife Lift-Off. Therefore, creating your own loaded tea recipes without Herbalife is totally possible. All you need is a bit of patience to find the right recipes for your taste, it is possible to create unique and good-tasting loaded tea recipes without Herbalife.
More food recipes: 10 unique female 30th birthday cake ideas you should try
How can you builde your loaded tea recipes without Herbalife products?
You first need choosing the level of caffeine you want to consume
Some of you might not have a problem when consuming caffeine on the daily basis. But there are quite a lot of people having a sleeping issue when consuming a large amount of caffeine. So, by creating your own loaded tea recipes you can customize the proper level of it in your drink. This is one of the advantages you have when making your loaded tea without Herbalife products.
Therefore, deciding the level of caffeine in your loaded tea is the first thing I want you to think about. Before you start buying things, you should ask yourself “Do you want decaffeinated or do you need an extra kick?”. To make it easy for you to calculate, a Herbalife loaded tea you buy normally contains about 200mg of caffeine.
Finding substitutes to use
You’ll need to pick up foundation supplements before you can make a loaded tea. Looking for a powdered vitamin and mineral supplement is the best way to go.
- Herbalife Tea Concentrate and flavored Herbalife Lift-Off are the main caffein source of loaded tea. However, you can replace those two ingredients by brewed green or black tea and powder energy drink mix from other brand such as True Citrus. Some people also use collagen peptides products that provide them with protein during a day. If you do so, your loaded tea will look a little bit milky.
- The majority of Herbalife loaded tea recipes contain Mango or Cranberry Aloe which is a product of Herbalife. It is made with the extraction of aloe leaf and other compoents to give it a sweet taste and healthy function. You can use coconut water to replace it, it’s more affordable. However, there’s numerous other brands that you can purchase it from.
Now, you’ve understood the base of loaded tea. I think you can pick up some stuff, play around a little bit and get your own version of loaded tea without Herbalife products which cost a whole lot of money.
More drink recipes: Instructions on how to drink non alcoholic limoncello
2 examples of loaded tea recipes without Herbalife
These 3 loaded tea recipes we are going to introduce you are my favorite drinks that I came up with. However, it might only work for me, so you can change the ingredient and make them different to suit your taste. Normally, I drink these loaded with ice as a refreshing cold drink, but you can warm it up if you want.
Wonder Woman loaded tea
- 2 bags of brewed green tea
- 2 scoops of Orgain collagen peptides
- 2 packs of watermelon-flavored True lemon energy
- Step 1: Brew 2 bags of green tea into 2 oz of hot water. Then, let it cool down for about 15 minutes.
- Step 2: Dissolve 2 scoops of Orgain collagen peptides into hot water. It’ll come out with ivory color.
- Step 3: Mix 2 packs of watermelon-flavored True lemon energy into the ivory mixture.
- Step 4: Pour the brewed tea into a cup filled with fresh ice. Then, put the mixture we’ve created in step 3 on top of it.
- Step 5: Enjoy your drink.
The Dawn loaded tea
- Brewed raspberry tea
- Coconut water
- 1 part orange juice (the fresher, the better)
- 1/2 oz pineapple syrup
- 1/2 oz cherry syrup
- Step 1: Brew the raspberry tea into an oz of hot water. Then, let it cool down for about 15 minutes.
- Step 2: Mix all of other ingredients into a cup.
- Step 3: Pour the mixture into the glass filled with fresh ice. Then, pour the tea in on top of it.
- Step 4 (optional): You can decorate your drink with some fresh raspberry.
- Step 5: Enjoy your drink.
In this article, Bourbon O has shared with you two examples of loaded tea recipes without Herbalife products that we love. Furthermore, we also provide you with enough information to help you have the base understanding of loaded tea, so that you can create your own loaded tea based on your preferences. We would love to hear from you guys all the ideas you come up with to make your loaded tea at home, please let us know by leaving a comment down below.