Non alcoholic limoncello is a traditional Italian drink that can be bought in a store and can be prepared on your own. It is taken before and after meals and used as a separate drink or also as part of a cocktail. Not everyone knows how to enjoy this wine to get the most appealing feeling. Therefore, it is very important to learn about non alcoholic limoncello.
Table of Contents
What is non alcoholic limoncello?
Limoncello is an indigenous wine with a long tradition from Italy. The ingredients used to make this wine are lemon and sugar. Therefore, unlike many other wines, Limoncello has a characteristic lemon flavor along with a cool sweet taste that is easy to drink. However, it is not because of the fact that this wine is lighter than other types of alcohol because in addition to the two ingredients mentioned above, Russian Vodka is the rest of it.
The excellent Limoncello bottles are the pride in the Italian art of making drinks. Because of its characteristic flavor and easy drinking, this wine is extremely popular and is used in almost every country in Italy.
As for tourists, this is indeed a meaningful gift for relatives and family after their trip. Today, every year, millions of bottles of Limoncello are purchased and used by tourists on visas to Italy from all over the world.
The origin of this particular wine is said to have come from the south of Italy, but where exactly is not confirmed. To this day there are still many cities of this country that are in dispute to be the home of the world famous Limoncello.
How to cook non alcoholic limoncello
Before you learn how to use this drink, learn about cooking so you can make the best bottle of wine for yourself:
- To make lemon liqueur, you will need one kilogram of ripe lemons, two glasses of ethyl alcohol, half a kilogram of sugar and 400 ml of water.
- Lemons should be washed and peeled gently. We only need the peel, the lemon itself can be used to make jam. When cutting the peel, it is very important to cut it very thin so that the sour juice of the lemon itself does not get into the composition of the drink in the future.
- Then you need to put crushed passion in a glass bottle and fill it with alcohol. Leave the prepared lemon liqueur mixture in a cool, dark place for 10 days. Every day, you need to shake the future drink several times so that the taste of lemon is more pronounced and saturated.
- Separately from sugar and water, you need to prepare a thick syrup. To do this, pour sugar into the water and keep the heat low. When the sugar has dissolved and begins to thicken, the syrup is ready.
- After 10 days, the tincture is filtered and mixed with sugar syrup. Your limoncello is ready.
However, do not rush to try the wine. The fact is that the correct use of this drink is the key to its true taste. Limoncello is not drinkable warm, so they drink it not only cold, but almost frozen.
Read more: 4 easy steps to make Bud Light Cake
How to drink non-alcoholic limoncello
As mentioned, not everyone knows how to take non-alcoholic limoncello correctly. Many people do not enjoy their full flavor because of the wrong way of drinking them and think they are not delicious. But there are people who are very passionate about this wine because they know how to drink it. If you are the first person to enjoy non alcoholic limoncello, you can learn how to drink below:
- About an hour before treatment limoncello is placed in the refrigerator. Here you need to be very attentive. Limoncello must be completely cooled, but the wine must not be frozen – it will spoil unbelievably.
- There, in the refrigerator, put a glass of water. Limoncello drank from a glass with a thin layer of mist on the wall. For this wine it is better to use glasses with high sides, as for champagne. Before freezing the glass must be well dried, otherwise foreign moisture will spoil the taste of the drink.
- The next question is when to serve drinks? In Italy, the drink is drunk both before and after a meal. Lemonade is very palatable, so it is usually served before the main meal. If limoncello is served after a meal, it is likely that dessert will be served next.
- It is important to choose a drinking speed. Of course, you shouldn’t drink limoncello in one gulp – you won’t feel the taste of alcohol. You need to drink with gusto, warming the drink up in your mouth before taking a sip. However, too much fun is not worth it. You must drink a glass before the glass melts.
- At any restaurant in Italy, you’ll be invited to pour limoncello into a fresh frozen glass, if you don’t have time for a drink. So make hospitable homes. Many guests try to drink the limoncello before the glass melts, so as not to disturb the hostess.
- Before drinking limoncello, smell it. From him comes a unique citrus scent. Then take a sip and exhale through your nose. So you will feel a unique aftertaste, which many Italians like.
- Limoncello is a stand-alone drink that does not serve snacks. The maximum that can be expected is a slice of lemon, garnished with a glass. Any Italian table implies the presence of fruit and dessert on the table, for which you can also have a liqueur.
- Lemon juice is easy to drink. Due to the large amount of sugar and lemon, the notes of alcohol are barely felt. So many people drink more than they normally can afford. Be careful, limoncello – the insidious drink can quickly become poisoned.
- After the next glass, the limoncello should be kept for at least 20 minutes before sipping the next glass. This will protect you from poisoning and help you get a taste of the true taste of the drink.
- If you’re drinking limoncello for the first time, you’ll need to pour some water into the glass to give it time to drink before reheating the dish.
- Many people are interested in what is best to drink, either homemade limoncello or a drink prepared in production. We Russians, far from Italian culture and natural flavors of lemon liqueur, it is better to try real limoncello, prepared by a trusted producer. Knowing only the original taste, you can try to cook something like that.
Knowing the technique of drinking non alcoholic limoncello, you can feel its true taste and enjoy the delicate taste. This is a special wine that everyone should enjoy once. People who do not have the conditions to buy alcohol can also make their own. Thanks for reading our articles on Bourbon O